Skip To Main Content

Native American Student Eligibility


Multicultural Support Services

Students must be enrolled or have a parent or

grandparent enrolled in a federally recognized tribe.


Students must also have a valid form on file with our

multicultural student services coordinator.


Forms can be obtained at each school, counseling offices or downloaded from this website.